Bachelor of management studies or BMS is an undergraduate programme related to management studies that nurture students with deep knowledge of management and it’s various aspects. It equips the students with necessary skills required to become a management professional through its learning and practical approach.
University of Delhi one of the highest rank universities in India conducts its Joint Admission Test popularly known as DU-JAT. This test is the gateway for admission to three courses BMS, BBA (FIA) and BBE offered by 15 colleges.
Eligibility: (as per 2017 Notification)
- Aggregate of 60% marks in the 12th based on a simple average of the percentage scored in four subjects: one language English, Mathematics and any two other subjects
- The candidate should have obtained pass marks in each of the four papers considered for computing the aggregate
Selection will be based on the combined result of marks scored in the Joint Entrance Test and the percentage scored in the 12th.
- Entrance Test weightage: 65%
- 12th percentage weightage: 35%
Written Test Pattern: Online Objective – Type.
St. Xavier’s is an autonomous college under University of Mumbai which conducts an entrance test for admission to undergraduate courses Bachelor of Management Studies (BMS) being one of them.
Eligibility (as per 2017 notification):
- Candidates belonging to the General Category (GC) should be less than 23 years of age as on 1st June of that particular year to appear for the Entrance Exams BMS/BMM.
- Candidates belonging to the catholic religious community and SC/ST candidates should be less than 25 years of age to appear for the Entrance Exams BMS/BMM.
- Candidates belonging to the GC, must secure at least 65% marks in aggregate in their 12th and minorities at least 60%.
Stage 1: Written Objective type test of 100 marks. A Call List for the Interview Round will be made by giving a 60% weightage to the test and 40% weightage to the 12th percentage.
Stage 2 will be an interview cum written test (100 marks).
A Final Merit list will be made by giving a 70% weightage to the marks obtained in Stage 2 and a 30% weightage to the marks obtained in Stage 1.
Each question carries 4 marks and there is a negative marking of 1 mark for every incorrect answer.
Total Marks: 400
Duration: 2 hours.
|Shaheed Sukhdev College of Business Studies||185|
|Sri Guru Gobind Singh College of Commerce||46|
|College of Vocational Studies||46|
|Shaheed Rajguru College of Applied Sciences for Women||46|
|Ram Lal Anand College||46|
Exam Date: First week of June.
Stage I will be for 100 marks based on Multiple Choice Questions, and there’s NO NEGATIVE Marking.
Duration: 1 hour 45 minutes.
General Knowledge, Current Affairs, Data Interpretation, Mathematics, English Language & Comprehension Skills, Logical & Visual Reasoning, Critical Analysis.
St. Xavier’s College, Mahapalika Marg, Mumbai ONLY.
Total Seats: 60