Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) 2021 application form has been released UG courses. The exam is conducted by the National Law University. Admissions will be offered in various UG degree law programmes courses through this examination.
CareerNeev will assist you to fill these applications forms.
Continue Reading to know more about the important dates and what to keep ready at the time of filling up the application form.
Latest Update: Click here to fill CLAT 2021 application form
|Application form releases||1st January 2021|
|Last date to apply||31st March 2021|
|Last date for online fee payment||4th week of March|
|Admit card availability||3rd week of April|
|CLAT 2021 Exam||13th June 2021 (2.00 PM to 4.00 PM)
CLAT 2021 Eligibility Criteria
UG Law Programme:
- Candidates must qualify 12th examination with any recognized board or university.
- General/ OBC category candidates must score 45% marks in the qualifying exam.
- SC/ ST candidates must score 40% marks in the qualifying exam
The candidate has to qualify in the national-level exam and the seat allotment of CLAT 2021 will be done in merit-cum-preference basis.
- Application fee can paid through online mode using debit card/ credit card or net banking.
- Fee will not be refundable in any circumstances.
Here candidates can check fee structure.
|General/ OBC/ PwD/ SAP||4000|