Symbiosis Law Admission Test (SLAT) 2021 has released its application forms 2021 in five-year integrated law courses i.e. BA LLB (Hons.) and BBA LLB (Hons.). The exam is conducted by the Symbiosis International University.
CareerNeev will assist you to fill these applications forms.
Continue Reading to know more about the important dates and what to keep ready at the time of filling up the application form.
Click here to fill Symbiosis Law Admission Test (SLAT) application form 2021.
Symbiosis SLAT 2021 Application Dates
|Online registration starts||18th February 2021|
|Registration closes||4th June 2021|
|Fee payment closes||4th June 2021|
|Symbiosis SET 2021 exams||27th June 2021 (09:30am To 11:15am)
Symbiosis SLAT Eligibility Criteria
- Applying candidates must qualify 12th level exam from any recognized board or university.
- He/ she must score at least 50% marks in their qualifying exam (45% for reserved category).
Selection/ Admission process
- Merit list will be prepared on the basis of the marks obtained in SLAT 2021
- Preference of campus given in the online registration form.
- Application fee can paid through online mode using debit card/ credit card or net banking.
- Fee will not be refundable in any circumstances.
Here candidates can check fee structure.
|For one course||Rs. 1950/-|
Candidates must go through above Symbiosis SLAT 2021 Application Form article for all basic & required details.