University of Petroleum & Energy Studies conducts its entrance exam known as UPES Legal Studies Aptitude Entrance Test or ULSAT for admission to its following 5 year undergraduate law courses
- BA. LLB (Hons) with specialization in Energy Laws.
- BBA LLB (Hons) with specialization in Corporate Laws
- B.Com LLB (Hons) with specialization in Taxation Law
- B.A., LL.B (Hons.) with specialization in Criminal Law
- B.A., LL.B (Hons.) with specialization in Labour Law
- BBA. LL.B (Hons.) Banking, Insurance & Finance
- BBA. LL.B (Hons.) International Trade & Investment Law
- B.Tech Energy Technology LLB (Hons.) with Specialization in Intellectual Property Rights (IPR)
- B.Tech in Computer Science Engineering LLB (Hons.) with Specialization in Cyber Law / IPR
Minimum 50% Marks at Higher & Senior Secondary level (10th & 12th)
For B.Tech Law: Minimum 50% marks at Higher & Senior Secondary level (10th & 12th) & Minimum 50% aggregate in Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics at Senior Secondary level (12th)
Written Entrance Test (UL-SAT) followed by Group Discussion & Interview
Written Test Pattern: Objective – Type
Each question carries 1 mark. There will be no Negative Marking.
Total Seats : 400